- These got a great response from everybody. TRULY AMAZING!I think it's a first for this blog.
- The kids said they would prefer LESS sesame seeds...BUT WHO CARES?!?!? They actually ate them. My idea is to try them with some other toppings like coconut etc.
- These are just sweet enough and come out lovely, IF you remember to smash them down!
Mine came out perfectly chewy in the middle and crunchy on the outside.
- THE NEW GIRL: Tahini Cookies
- 1 ¼ cups
- 1/8 cup almond, coconut or GF flour
- ¼ tsp
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp maple syrup
- ⅓ cup or
- ⅓ cup
- 1 tblsp Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp
- ¼ cup sesame seeds (unsweetened coconut or very fine topping of your choice)
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- In a smaller bowl, blend together agave, tahini, oil and vanilla.
- Blend the dry ingredients into the wet. With slightly damp hands and a small spoon, Form the dough into 1 inch balls and roll in the sesame seeds. Place on a lined baking sheet and FLATTEN with a fork.
Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes until lightly brown. Cool on baking sheet